If you’re a Samsung user and find the Glance feature on your lock screen more distracting than helpful, you can easily customize your settings to remove it. Here’s a quick guide to help you disable Glance and enjoy a cleaner lock screen.
- Unlock Your Samsung Device: Start by unlocking your Samsung device to access the home screen.
- Navigate to Settings: Find and tap on the “Settings” app on your home screen or in the app drawer. The icon typically looks like a gear.
- Select Lock Screen: In the Settings menu, scroll down or search for the “Lock Screen” option. Tap on it to access the lock screen settings.
- Choose FaceWidgets: Look for an option called “FaceWidgets” or “Lock Screen Widgets.” This is where you can customize the widgets displayed on your lock screen, including Glance.
- Disable Glance: Once you’re in the FaceWidgets settings, locate the Glance widget. Toggle the switch or uncheck the box next to Glance to disable it.
- Save Changes: After disabling Glance, make sure to save your changes. There might be a “Save” or “Apply” button at the bottom of the screen—tap it to confirm your preferences.
- Check Your Lock Screen: Lock your device and check the lock screen to ensure Glance has been successfully removed. You should now have a cleaner lock screen without the distraction of Glance.
- Optional: Customize Further: While you’re in the lock screen settings, feel free to explore other customization options. You can choose a different clock style, change the wallpaper, or adjust other lock screen settings to suit your preferences.
By following these simple steps, you can quickly remove the Glance feature from your Samsung lock screen, creating a more streamlined and personalized user experience. Enjoy a clutter-free lock screen that puts your chosen widgets and information at the forefront